Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

My Most Memorable Birthday Ever


It’s a great feeling to wake up each morning knowing that there are more than enough reasons for you to be happy. Yesterday I have celebrated my birthday. Another year has been added to my life, yet I still feel like I am still in my early twenties. There are even times when I feel younger than that...



I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who had exerted effort and who had dedicated their time, money, and energy to set up and organize a surprise party for me. I was not really expecting it guys, I swear. I thought nobody would bother to even greet me because only a few know my birthday. And these very few people I am telling you are now located from different places around the globe. But anyway, I am dearly impressed and happy about what you guys did yesterday.

Another thing, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for the recorded greetings you have sent me, I felt every single word you said. I love you with all my heart and soul mom and dad. You are definitely the best parents in the world. I could not ask for more because you were always more than enough for me to stay happy with my life right now. Opps, I forgot to tell you earlier, my parents are currently out of the country for certain matters.


To my friends and batch mates, oh guys, you were so awesome just like the old days. It’s so heartwarming to see all your smiling faces once again. You really made up my day. I wish I could bond with you more often. I wish we could still do those silly things we used to do before. :-)

To everyone who had joined the party, thank you so much for your gifts and for your sincere wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment